Simms Tributary Stockingfoot
Waders with key features for anglers looking for proven Simms
durability at a great value.
Practice makes pros—and the Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men’s waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof - Breathable Polyester in lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details